To offer first-class support to our client’s customers related to Delivery Management, Shipping Investigations, Inbound Returns, and other ad hoc escalations using SAP and other inventory management applications, to expedite customer service standards at all times, identify opportunities for operational improvements for service improvement strategies per business requirements.
Overnight Fulfillment Associate
11/2019 to 07/2020
To process, freight and participates in Zone Defense and offers Customer Service.
• Practicing the 3-meter Attitude. • Stocking merchandise on the correct counter in the correct space according to the label or instructions ensuring stability. • Filling floorplans and modular with correct merchandise. • Securing heavy display items. • Writing/securing merchandise price information on small to medium-sized signs. • Zoning the department(s). • Responding to Customer requests for information and service. • Assisting Customers in finding merchandise. • Working with the Department Manager(s) in processing overstock. • Assisting the Department Manager(s) with modular changes. • Keeping the work area clean and hazard free. • Keeping modulars clean. Additional Responsibilities • Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
Quality Control Inspector
Q2 Management Inc.
09/2019 to 11/2019
-Inspection, GP12, Third Party Containment (CS1), Third Party Containment (CS2), Incoming Inspections, End Of Line Inspections, Electronic Data Reporting
I worked at,
-Vuteq, Plant 1, Woodstock, ON
-Toyota Tsusho, Woodstock, ON
-DynaMig, Stratford, ON
-Aisin, Stratford, ON
Quality Assurance Inspector
TFT Global Inc.
09/2019 to 10/2019
-Containment, Sorting, Rework, Final Vehicle Verification, Labeling Programs, Packaging Design
I worked at,
-Vuteq, Plant 2, Woodstock, ON
-Marwood, Plant 5, Woodstock, ON
04/2019 to 11/2019
A few projects I had on hand to offer my contribution to, as a freelancing service.
University of Windsor
01/2018 to 04/2019
MSc Computer Science student and Research Assistant at the University of Windsor.
Topic: An Improved Approach of Intention Discovery with Machine Learning for POMDP-based Dialogue Management.
Abstract: An Embodied Conversational Agent (ECA) is an intelligent agent that works as the front end of software applications to interact with users through verbal/nonverbal expressions and to provide online assistance without the limits of time, location, and language. To help to improve the experience of human-computer interaction, there is an increasing need to empower ECA with not only the realistic look of its human counterparts but also a higher level of intelligence. This thesis first highlights the main topics related to the construction of ECA, including different approaches of dialogue management, and then discusses existing techniques of trend analysis for its application in user classification. As a further refinement and enhancement to our prior work on ECA, this thesis research proposes a cohesive framework to integrate emotion-based facial animation with improved intention discovery. In addition, a machine learning technique modelled from Q-learning (Quality-Learning) technique is introduced to support sentiment analysis for the adjustment of policy design in POMDP-based dialogue management. It is anticipated that the proposed research work is going to improve the accuracy of intention discovery while reducing the length of dialogues.
Winter 2019: COMP1400 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 1
Fall 2018: 03-60-140 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 1
Summer 2018: 03-60-141 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 2
To conduct courses as a lab instructor & graduate teaching assistant for ’60-140 (COMP1400) & 60-141 (COMP1410): Introduction to Programming & Algorithms 1 & 2’ and marking assignments, exam papers, conducting office hours to solve queries of the students.
Student Telephone Canvasser
University of Windsor
09/2018 to 03/2019
The Annual Giving Program was hiring part-time student telephone canvassers for the 2018 Fall Phone-A-Thon campaign. They were looking for students to join this exciting fundraising team. The cornerstone of the Annual Giving Program is the alumni phone-a-thon. By putting the best foot forward - Students - thee team can share firsthand how alumni donations can make a difference!
• After working in the student telephone canvasser role, I was able to:
o Demonstrate excellent communication skills by being comfortable speaking with alumni and the public.
o Gain confidence in asking for financial support.
o Learn and cultivate a number of fundraising skills and techniques from asking for renewal donation to soliciting new donors.
o Develop and gain experience in a fully automated call centre.
o Actively engage and advance interpersonal skills while being part of a dynamic team.
• Skills gained:
o Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
o Teamwork and Collaboration
o Professionalism and Work Ethic
o Career Management
Achievement: The most valuable caller by calling 6100+ alumni.
Brought in highest specified pledge and Credit card donation.
Contributed to gaining the highest amount of money (approx. $16000 CAD) in the house!
Packaging Development Specialist
Mastronardi Produce Ltd.
07/2018 to 08/2018
Just a part-time worker as a packaging development assistant!
Assistive Technology Trainer
I trained a few people how to use VEZEN DISPLAYS at the Mumbai Police Commissioner's office!
• Android app development and mentored the junior developers, managed the mobile database, UI/UX app designing, social media handling; Created discrete automation of an idea, analytical approach towards the project, for different types of projects, maintenance, testing, managed data on the server.
• Helped client to reach a certain goal by providing executive support to their project; set & maintain vision in an agile environment, outlined R&D goals, timelines for development and deployment services
• Managed technology budget and time-frames, stayed on top of tech trends and dev, maintained consumer-focused outlook and aiding the delivering of projects, made executive decisions along with CEO/CTO
• Tools- Language (Java, XML, Php), Database (SQL, SQLite), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON, Postman), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, etc.
Project: Society Management
Android and CouchDB apps developer
01/2016 to 01/2017
• Designed, analyzed, developed, tested and integrated the app development in an existing app consisting CouchBase (NoSQL DB); As an R&D, selected high tech open source components, evaluated test and delivered them for possible integration into the existing app
• Provided appropriate research on the usage of TensorFlow embarked on Android at an early stage; Semantic word filter and searching algorithms, call recorder, advanced text editor, OCR based app, contact management application, etc. modules were developed for the successful integration in the main app
• Projected semantic filtering that reduced feature accessibility duration by 90%; Pioneered NoSQL based chat app demo to be commercialized in future; Call recorder application feature that runs in the background
• Tools- Language (Java, XML, Php, Python), Database (NoSQL, SQLite, CouchDB), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON, Postman), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, Notepad++, Technologies (Lucene, Rich text editor Android- HTML5, Tensorflow, Call recorder license, OCR- Optical Character Recognition, OpenCV, Tesseract, etc.), etc.
Project(s)- Evgenie (Rich text editor, OCR to scan visiting cards, Lucene-based FAQ searching algorithm
Project Trainee Android apps Developer
09/2015 to 01/2016
I worked as a Trainee Andriod application Developer and I had to develop and analyze search and filter application for words/sentence/ paragraph from documents, Q&A forum, etc.
I also worked on Tensorflow algorithms in Python and NLP (Natural Language Processing).
07/2015 to 12/2015
Did few confidential and public-domain, freelancing projects!
- R Search Box
- Mohanji Foundations (Non-Monetary)
- Aarsh Fashions, etc.
Advance Systems Corporation
05/2014 to 06/2015
• Applied many different modules while learning like, Android, Native Android, Cloud, DB, etc. and worked on the OCR, Image processing, usage of NDK, etc.
• Managed project as a team leader while being a team member to make important and significant decisions
• Tools- Language (Java, XML, Php), Database (SQL, SQLite), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, Eclipse, Notepad++, Technologies (OCR- Optical Character Recognition, NDK- Native Development Kit, etc.), etc.
Skills- planning to plotting, from designing to deploying, from testing to maintaining, from leading the team to be a part of the team, java, android