04/2021 to Present
• Helped the team to achieve put a tech stack in place and to get MVP up and running on 3 different environments (test, dev, prod)
• Advised CEO, COO to develop roadmaps and direct digital and innovative decisions
Tech stack used:
• HTML5, CSS3, JS es2015+, TS4, Angular 11, Ionic 5, Node.js, express.js, MongoDB/ Mongoose.js, Python 3, Flask, Firebase, Heroku, Github, etc.
3rdi Lab Inc.
01/2021 to 04/2021
• Provided the CEO & COO and the rest of the team with a technology vision for the future in alignment with the company’s vision
• Consciously involved with Product Design, Architecture and Development for Front-end, Back-end, Database, AI, Mobile Flutter App and Unity for VR and Oculus Quest 2; Providing leadership in product direction and development
• Kept my finger on the technology pulse and tried knowing how the technology landscape is evolving to keep my best foot forward
• Assisted with Marketing Support Activities including but not limited to; Live Demos, Website-based product demos, Other activities related to leadership and management of engineering, technology and product development for 3rdi, focussing upon Team, Tools, Tech, Troubleshooting, and Timing
Tech stack for the Architecturing platforms and the features:
• I programmed and helped in troubleshooting- glTF 3d Modeling loader for the mobile applications, especially for Android and Flutter
• Figma UI designing
• UX research and mobile apps updates
• Vulnerability fixes with Code Obfuscation
• Helped with R&D of BRISK, ORB and other ML/ AL Object Detection algorithms such as SIFT and SURF for feature tracking
• Development of Oculus VR prototype
• Treasure Hunt game management for AR mobile and backend planning and designing
• AR front-end canvas/ dashboard designing and functional testing; etc.
• Candian Museums Association
• Art Gallery of Alberta
Chief Technology Officer
3rdi Lab Inc.
01/2021 to 04/2021
• Managed B2B (Technically B2[B2C]) products
• Took executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with the vision for its technological needs.
• Acted as a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, a hands-on individual and an expert in technological development and customer support.
• Led the technology team and worked with the sales and market teams and acted as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that impacted the operations of the company.
• Radically improved and worked in terms of Operational leadership to establish company’s strategy; Represented the company; Came up with a solution/ options; Followed trends; Built an MVP; Helped in hiring technical and non-technical professionals; Coached & mentored solution developers; Choosing right tech stack; Improved the app’s architecture; etc.
• Maintained an effective and efficient product development team through JIRA and ClickUp
• Everyday follow-ups usual Email/ Hangout communication
• Controlled and Maintained the highest quality in the solutions and the deployments
• Ensured all technology-related documents were well organized
Intellectual Property Management:
• Ensured all novel technology claims were documented for patenting
• Worked closely with SR&ED accounting partners to file the SR&ED claims
• Canadian Museums Association
• Art Gallery of Alberta
ARVR Technical Advisor I
09/2020 to 01/2021
I worked for one of the 'Big Five Tech' giants!
• Fulfilled and concentrated attentively to customer needs and concerns
• Demonstrated empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer to provide world-class technical support for the Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based products while keeping client's standards in mind
• Maintained a broad knowledge of client products and/or services
• Prepared complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participated in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Tracked, documented and retrieved information in call tracking database
Order Support Specialist & Tech Support
06/2020 to 01/2021
Arvato (dba Majorel)
I worked for one of the 'Big Five Tech' giants!
• Offered first-class support to our client’s customers related to Delivery Management, Shipping Investigations, Inbound Returns, and other ad hoc escalations using SAP and other inventory management applications
• Expedited customer service standards at all times
• Identified opportunities for operational improvements for service improvement strategies per business requirements
Technical Content Specialist
ContentLab.io (DeveloperMedia Inc.)
09/2020 to 12/2020
DeveloperMedia (dba ContentLab.io)
Content Developer & Technical Author/Editor:
• Reaped the benefits of learning about new products and technologies in the tech industry all while applying my knowledge.
• Learnt and discovered new technologies and their implementations.
• Educated other developers with my voice.
• Gained more exposure for my expertise!
• Collaborated with a full editorial team, while writing and developing interesting technologies.
• Produced technical content with accuracy, brevity, and clarity.
• Offered discussion of code-level implementations.
• Ensured that content follows the technical depth and tone as agreed upon.
• Generated content that is engaging and ready for publication.
10/2020 to 11/2020
*Project had to be shut down for some unfortunate reasons by the CEO*
• Programmed a platform for crowdsourcing solution that addresses the long and expensive international delivery problem.
• Shown evangelism in a start-up company ready to serve the $1tn+ logistics market.
• Ignited a burning desire to make an impact on education and skills development.
• Built a product from the ground up and be a founding member.
• Shipped the highest quality code
• Moved fast, iterated and tested ideas
• Designed the foundational backend and frontend infrastructure for the web service
• Designed responsive and intuitive user interfaces for mobile and web
• Collaborated with the existing team and advisory board and effectively communicated with other team members
• Iterated quickly, while keeping scalability and performance in mind
• Created Adobe XD web pages using vectors
• Worked on Dev-ops AWS EC2, Route 53, SSL, DigitalOcean droplets, NS, IP, SSH, WordPress, Phpmyadmin, Troubleshooting, Cloudfare, WP plugins, upload, content, HTML, updraft plus, and duplicator backup, Filezilla, PuTTy, Nginx, Apache, Ubuntu server, etc.
• Managed security settings- SSL, Double encryption, Semantic security, Hidden locks, Speed, Load balancing, Traffic, Edge cloud, CDN, Browser Caching - Cloudflare, Server Pilot - DigitalOcean, Affiliate earning
• Implemented recommended security features - firewall on DO (Digital Ocean)
• React app deployment on a server
• Security enhancement for the react app implementation and hypothesis
• Deployed react app using DigitalOcean Apps on the DO server
Overnight Fulfillment Associate
11/2019 to 07/2020
• Processed the freights and participated in Zone Defense and offered Customer Service.
• Stocked merchandise on the correct counter in the correct space according to the label or instructions ensuring stability.
• Filled floorplans and modular with correct merchandise.
• Secured heavy display items.
• Wrote/secured merchandise price information on small to medium-sized signs.
• Zoned the department(s).
• Responded to Customer requests for information and service.
• Assisted Customers in finding merchandise.
• Worked with the Department Manager(s) in processing overstock.
• Assisted the Department Manager(s) with modular changes.
• Kept the work area clean and hazard-free.
• Kept modular clean.
• Adhered to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Helped in auditing process by counting produce items and items in dairy and freezer and the skids, etc.
• Served as an Essential worker during the COVID2019 pandemic.
Quality Control Inspector
Q2 Management Inc.
09/2019 to 11/2019
• Inspection, GP12, Third Party Containment (CS1), Third Party Containment (CS2), Incoming Inspections, End Of Line Inspections, Electronic Data Reporting
• Vuteq, Plant 1, Woodstock, ON
• Toyota Tsusho, Woodstock, ON
• DynaMig, Stratford, ON
• Aisin, Stratford, ON
Quality Assurance Inspector
TFT Global Inc.
09/2019 to 10/2019
• Containment, Sorting, Rework, Final Vehicle Verification, Labeling Programs, Packaging Design
• Vuteq, Plant 2, Woodstock, ON
• Marwood, Plant 5, Woodstock, ON
University of Windsor
01/2018 to 04/2019
05/2018 to 05/2019: MSc Computer Science student and Research Assistant at the University of Windsor.
• Topic- An Improved Approach of Intention Discovery with Machine Learning for POMDP-based Dialogue Management.
• Abstract: An Embodied Conversational Agent (ECA) is an intelligent agent that works as the front end of software applications to interact with users through verbal/nonverbal expressions and to provide online assistance without the limits of time, location, and language. To help to improve the experience of human-computer interaction, there is an increasing need to empower ECA with the realistic look of its human counterparts and a higher level of intelligence. This thesis first highlights the main topics related to the construction of ECA, including different approaches of dialogue management, and then discusses existing techniques of trend analysis for its application in user classification. As a further refinement and enhancement to our prior work on ECA, this thesis research proposes a cohesive framework to integrate emotion-based facial animation with improved intention discovery. In addition, a machine learning technique modelled from Q-learning (Quality-Learning) technique is introduced to support sentiment analysis for the adjustment of policy design in POMDP-based dialogue management. It is anticipated that the proposed research work is going to improve the accuracy of intention discovery while reducing the length of dialogues.
• Keywords: Human-Computer Interaction, Q-Learning, POMDP, Sentiment Analysis, Reinforcement Learning, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, 3D model, ECA, Decision-making Process, Interaction
Extra research work:
• 01/2018 to 04/2018- MSc Computer Science student and Research Assistant at the University of Windsor.
• TENTATIVE Research topic- Collaborative Filtering and Mining Frequent Sequential Patterns from Multiple E-commerce Database
Graduate Teaching Assistant & Lab Instructor
University of Windsor
06/2018 to 04/2019
I was a GA (TA) for:
• Winter 2019: COMP1400 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 1
• Fall 2018: 03-60-140 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 1
• Summer 2018: 03-60-141 Introduction to Algorithm and Programming 2
• Conducted courses as a lab instructor & graduate teaching assistant
• Marked assignments, exam papers
• Conducted office hours to solve queries of the students
Student Telephone Canvasser
University of Windsor
09/2018 to 03/2019
• Participated in a cornerstone of the Annual Giving Program of the alumni phone-a-thon campaign to make a difference financially for the University.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills by being comfortable speaking with alumni and the public.
• Gained confidence in asking for financial support.
• Learnt and cultivated several fundraising skills and techniques from asking for renewal donations to soliciting new donors.
• Developed and gained experience in a fully automated call centre.
• Actively engaged and advanced interpersonal skills while being part of a dynamic team.
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Professionalism and Work Ethic
• Career Management
• The most valuable caller by calling 6100+ alumni over the course of 3 months (120 hours in total).
• Brought in highest specified pledge and Credit card donations.
• Contributed to gaining the highest amount of money (approx. CAD 16000) in the house!
Packaging Development Specialist
Mastronardi Produce Ltd.
07/2018 to 08/2018
• Worked as a packaging development assistant to filter organic and raw good qualitative food from the produce bulk for the distribution channel.
Assistive Technology Trainer
• Trained a few people on how to use the product of Vezen Displays at the Mumbai Police Commissioner's office and some private clients.
Deputy CTO | Senior Android apps developer / Supervisor
02/2017 to 09/2017
• Android app development and mentoring the junior developers
• Managed the mobile database development
• UI/UX app designing
• Helped in Social media sales and marketing
• Created discrete automation of an idea
• Delivered solution through the analytical approach of the project, for different types of features
• Contributed to maintenance, testing
• Helped client to reach a certain goal by providing executive support to the project
• Set & maintained vision in an agile environment
• Outlined R&D goals, timelines for development and deployment services
• Managed technology budget and time-frames, stayed on top of tech trends and dev, maintained consumer-focused outlook and aiding the delivering of projects, made executive decisions along with CEO/CTO
• Advised CEO and the clients for go to market strategies and digital trends
• Tools- Language (Java, XML, Php), Database (SQL, SQLite), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON, Postman), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, etc.
• Society Management
Android and CouchDB apps developer
01/2016 to 01/2017
• Designed, analyzed, developed, tested and integrated the app development of multiple standalone features in an existing app consisting CouchBase (NoSQL DB)
• As an R&D, selected high tech open source components, evaluated test and delivered them for possible integration into the existing app
• Provided appropriate research on the usage of TensorFlow embarked on Android at an early stage
• Projected semantic filtering that reduced feature accessibility duration by 90%
• Pioneered NoSQL based chat app demo to be commercialized in future
• Call recorder application feature that runs in the background
Standalone projects (modules were developed for the successful integration in the main app)
• Semantic word filter and searching algorithms
• Call recorder
• Advanced text editor
• OCR based app
• Contact management application
• Language (Java, XML, Php, Python), Database (NoSQL, SQLite, CouchDB), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON, Postman), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, Notepad++, Technologies (Lucene, Rich text editor Android- HTML5, Tensorflow, Call recorder license, OCR- Optical Character Recognition, OpenCV, Tesseract, etc.), etc.
• Evgenie (Rich text editor, OCR to scan visiting cards, Lucene-based FAQ searching algorithm development, etc.)
Project Trainee Android apps Developer
09/2015 to 01/2016
• Trainee Andriod application Developer, charged to develop and analyze search and filter applications for words/sentences/paragraphs from documents, Q&A forum, etc. to deliver a solution for the app-level integration for the global product for the end-users.
• Worked on early release and R&D of Tensorflow algorithms in Python and NLP (Natural Language Processing).
• Delivered a ground-breaking solution to beat time complexity and space complexity to provide scalably faster solutions.
07/2015 to 12/2015
• Programmed a few confidential and public-domain, freelancing Android app projects!
• R SearchBox
• Mohanji Foundations (Non-Monetary)
• Aarsh Fashions
Advance Systems Corporation
05/2014 to 06/2015
• Responsible for all the modules of the app while learning Android, Native Android, Cloud, DB, etc. and worked on the OCR (Optical Character Recognition), Image processing, usage of NDK (Native Development Kit), etc.
• Managed project as a team leader while being a team member to make important and significant decisions while dealing with the company executives back-and-forth
• Tools- Languages (Java, XML, Php), Databases (SQL, SQLite), Server (PhpMyAdmin), API (JSON), open-source UI-based libraries for android, Android studio, Eclipse, Notepad++, Technologies (OCR- Optical Character Recognition, NDK- Native Development Kit, etc.), etc.
• I was responsible for the whole Cradle-to-Grave solution delivery.
• Expense Management