Computer Engineer | Researcher | Explorer | Android application developer | Programmer | Eager-beaver | Sapiosexual | Software developer | AR-VR (MR) application developer | Traveller | UI/UX developer | R & D experienced | Cloud developer | Vegetarian | Teetotaler
I have an opinion for ALMOST everything!
I am RUTURAJ R. Raval. I am an eager-beaver, a self-disciplined person having experience in R&D, android apps development, etc. I have worked on almost 16+ Android applications and a few Machine Learning, Mixed Reality (Virtual Reality + Augmented Reality) applications.
I am a:
I am looking for:
Android developer position
Artificial Intelligence position
Data scientist position
• Public speaking: gained while working as a graduate teaching assistant and extra-curricular activities like elocution competition and hosting events, performing in a drama, etc.
• Team leading: while working as a lab instructor at the University of Windsor and while working at Vitebox
• Communication skills: gained while working as a graduate assistant
• Presentation skill: having done a good amount of presentations
• Marketing research: while conducting research on marketing scalability of the product
• Research: gained while working on my thesis during my MSc.
• Strategy: to perform R&D
• Customer service: learnt while working as a student Telephone Canvasser
• Trained juniors, engineers, Police staff, etc.: while working with Vitebox I trained the juniors and I worked at Vezen Displays to train the Police staff (Police Commissioner’s office, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) to operate the new technology in the city CCTV department
Professional technical skills:
• IDE- Android studio, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Postman, Illustrator, Unity, IDLE, Weka, Dia, Atom, AltovaUML, Atom, Anaconda, etc.
• Languages- Java, C++, XML, CSS, HTML, Php, Python, C#, etc.
• Platforms- Android, Windows, AR-VR (MR), MS Office tools, etc.
• Database- SQLite DB, Couch DB, MySql, PhpMyAdmin, NoSql
• Technologies- Lucene, Tensorflow, OCR, Image processing, NDK, POMDP, DWT, 3D models, Classification & Clustering on the dataset, machine-deep-reinforcement Learning, Vision, NLP, Computer Vision, Fuzzy logic, etc.
• Capabilities- SDLC management, Research, discrete automation development before idea execution, analytical approach, planning to plot, designing to deploying, maintaining to testing, data management, social media handling, semantic word filter and searching algorithms, Leadership, Team management in an agile environment, etc.
I am very affectionate about my work and I want to have a fantastic career move ahead in my life in the field of Research and/or software development. I can learn new technologies in a very short time so you can try me out! I have been a team member, team leader, etc. I am a well-presented, self-motivated and I possess excellent counselling, listening and general communication skills along with the ability to communicate complex and to convey my building blocks, in an understandable form to the person in front of me.
I have exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills, all of which are imperative when working closely with colleagues or other related people. I am best when I perform alone and I am even better if I am a core person of the team. I am self-confident, extrovert, optimistic in terms of my own vision and mission.